There are two basic types of respiratory protection equipment available: independent of or dependent on ambient air.
Respiratory systems that are independent of the air environment ensure clean breathing air through a compressed air hose from an area outside the workplace. Usually, this air is additionally cleaned by a filtration system.
With systems independent of ambient air, but the air is supplied from the working environment and this air is contaminated with particles and vapors. The filters for cleaning the breathing air are integrated in the mask.
Benefits of SATA Vision 2000:
- light and comfortable breathing hood, which thoroughly protects the face, hair and neck from spray fish. It is also suitable for people who wear glasses and for people with short beards or mustaches.
- fresh air is constantly supplied by a silencer to the hood without drafts.
- The air supply has a variable adjustment according to the users' requirements, while a stop system prevents the complete stop of the air flow.
- The compact activated carbon filter is worn on the belt in a protective cage and removes oil vapor and gases.
- a thin transparent viewfinder sheet prevents distortion-free reflection and vision. If the visor sheet becomes contaminated by over-spraying, it can be replaced quickly and easily.
- for reasons of hygiene, the replacement of the hood lining and the welding strip is very easy.
- obviously, the SATA respiratory system is silicone-free, solvent-resistant and electrically conductive.
- protection up to 100 times the MWC value (maximum concentration at work).
Content: 1 pc