Benefits of Rotary Polisher Flex PE 14-1 180, 180mm:
- microprocessor electronics: continuous speed selection, constant speed controlled by the tachogenerator, overload protection, restart protection and temperature monitoring
- powerful 1400 watt motor with extremely efficient fan for optimal cooling
- continuous speed control trigger: for easy starting (starting speed at setting 1 (250 rpm)) and a lock for continuous operation.
- optimized air flow for optimal engine and gear cooling. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- the innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum level
- the flat head of the gear reduces the distance from the surface. Therefore, the car can be operated safely in any position.
- clamping head: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The car can be precisely controlled and is always comfortable, but safe to hold.
- shaft lock: it is ideally positioned to prevent operating errors and does not interfere with the clamping area.
- with rubber rest bar for a secure fit
- especially for processing large horizontal and vertical areas. For the automotive, maritime and aviation fields
- polishes at extremely low speeds and high torque, e.g. for heat sensitive surfaces
- 4 meter PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and very resistant to cuts and abrasions
Technical specifications of Rotary Polisher Flex PE 14-1 180, 180mm:
Max. polishing buffer diameter: 250 mm
Max. spare buffer diameter: 180 mm
Speed without load: 250-1380 rpm
Input power: 1400 watts
Output power: 880 watts
Tool device: M 14
Cable length: 4.0 m
Dimension (L x W x H): 405 x 84 x 117 mm
Weight: 2.3 kg
Quantity: 1 pc