Liqui Moly Diesel Flow Fit, 150ml is a combination of additives of different molecular levels and without ash, all in a fluid conveyor. This product controls the growth of paraffin crystals caused by cold, significantly improving the filtration properties and flow point of diesel fuel at low temperatures. The effectiveness of the flow enhancer depends on the type of paraffin and the paraffin content in the distillations in the medium. Depending on the quality of the diesel, CFPP (Could Filter Plugging Point) can be improved up to -10 ° C.
- ensures the operation of the engine during the winter, which would otherwise be affected by the cold;
- improves the filtering properties of diesel;
- suitable for all types of diesel (summer and winter diesel grades, according to DIN EN 590);
- easy to use and economical;
- high efficiency in terms of diesel.
- for all types of diesel to ensure operation during the winter, which would otherwise be affected by the cold in the case of passenger vehicles, industrial diesel cars, buses, construction equipment and stationary diesel engines;
Instructions for use:
- for an optimal effect in preventing the separation of paraffin, it is necessary to add to the flow enhancer approx. 5 ° C before the turbidity point is reached;
- to improve mixing, add Diesel Flow Fit before refueling;
- clusters of paraffin crystals that have already been formed in the tank cannot be broken by the addition of Diesel Flow Fit.
Content: 150 ml