Liqui Moly Adhesive Body Spray, 400ml is a rubber-based adhesive spray composed of styrene-butadiene (SBR). This body adhesive spray is used as a contact or as a pressure sensitive adhesive and has a very high instantaneous adhesion resistance. The product is used in the automotive industry and in the construction of caravans, in the fields of manufacturing and coating with materials.
- high instantaneous adhesion resistance;
- adjustable jet;
- Liqui Moly Adhesive Body Spray, 400ml does not contain chlorinated or fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
- for gluing various materials, rubber foam, leather or imitation leather, felt and cardboard, etc .;
- for gluing the PE joints inside the car.
Instructions for use:
- to guarantee an optimal gluing, the surface must be cleaned of dirt, oil or grease;
- for this purpose, we recommend cleaning surfaces with Liqui Moly Cleaner & Thinner;
- the desired spray pattern can be adjusted by rotating the spray head, depending on the size of the surface to be glued;
- spray the product on the surface from a distance of 20-25 cm;
- before gluing the surfaces, a period of approximately 10 minutes must be allowed for the solvent to evaporate.
Residues left by the adhesive can be removed with paint thinners or acetone. After use, turn the spray over and keep the spray head down until only air begins to come out of the nozzle.
Content: 400 ml (spray spray)