Engine Oil Treatment Liqui Moly Ceratec, 300ml is a solid micro ceramic lubricant based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in mineral oil. The similar laminar graphite structure reduces friction and wear and prevents direct metal / metal contact. Particle size <0.5 μm guarantees optimal flow properties and protects against particulate deposits of solid lubricants.
- can be mixed with all commercially available engine oils;
- stable even in case of strong thermal and permanent dynamic loads;
- leaves no deposits and is compatible with absolutely all common filtration systems;
- withstands extremely low and extremely high temperatures;
- reduces fuel consumption;
- increases engine life;
- increases proper functioning;
- stable under extreme pressures;
- chemically inert;
- increase in superior performance due to reduced friction;
- does not increase the phosphorus and sulfur content of engine oil;
- tested for catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters.
- to be added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors, pumps and transmissions;
- excellent action on passenger cars and commercial vehicle engines (petrol and diesel);
- can be mixed with all commercially available engine oils.
Instructions for use:
- 300 ml treats up to 5 liters of engine oil;
- long-term effect of up to 50,000 km.
Note: Not suitable for use in wet clutches!