3M Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip connects to 3M Performance Spray Gun 26832 for use in pressure supply applications. Provides a quick connection between the spray head and the pressurized paint supply hose. It is securely attached to the base of the spray gun for better balance and hose control. It can be used with the optional ball valve to control the paint from the pressure line.
3M Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip connects the 3M gun to a continuous spray supply hose, in bulk, from a pressure source (pot or pump).
The 3M Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip is equipped with a quick-connect coupling to attach it to the 3M performance gun's pressure nozzles. The other end of the hose has a standard threaded connection to attach it to either a supply hose or an optional ball valve.
A unique stabilizing bracket at the threaded connection end of the hose secures the hose to the base of the spray gun with a ball pin. The equipment helps the technician to control their hoses, reduces the tension on the hose and accessories and helps to improve the balance of the spray gun. easy to change nozzles.
Benefits of 3M Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip:
- helps to quickly convert the high-performance gun between gravitational and pressure-fed systems
- securely attaches to the base of the spray gun for better balance and hose control
- quick connection to 3M HVLP pressure atomizing ends for easy assembly or replacement
- attaches to the supply hose with standard threaded connection
- the special stabilization support, easy to fix, attaches the hose to the body of the spray gun
- the transparent pressure hose facilitates the complete verification of the cleaning
Quantity: 1 pc