Dreissner AdBlue, 10L is an aqueous solution containing 32.5% urea and is used to reduce emissions of nitrogen monoxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) which appear as noxious substances after burning fuel in diesel engines using the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system.
The solution is injected directly into the exhaust and, following the chemical reaction, the pollutants are decomposed into pure nitrogen and water vapor, protecting nature and the environment. Using the AdBlue solution also helps reduce fuel consumption by up to 6%.
- do not mix with other engine fluids - any type
- it is not supplied in the diesel tank but only in a separate tank, especially for AdBlue
- storage: AdBlue - not classified as hazardous material according to regulation 1272/2008 (CLP)
- recommended storage temperature -5 and 25 degrees C
- avoid storage under direct action of sunlight
- the product freezes at temperatures below -11 degrees C. If this happens, it should be lightly thawed and will remain unaffected. The product should not be stored above 30 degrees C.
- AdBlue is not harmful and does not maintain combustion
- the product waste has the code 06 10 99 and must be handed over to an authorized collector
- shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture
- AdBlue is an irritating product, rinse with water if necessary, consult a doctor
- keep the container or product label handy. Keep out of reach of children
Use: Use only for diesel vehicles in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions.