Reversible Angle Drill Chicago Pneumatic CP879C
- Product SKU: 8941008790
Benefits of the Reversible Angle Drill Chicago Pneumatic CP879C:
- high comfort and maneuverability;
- improved safety;
- high accessibility;
- user friendly;
- high durability;
- composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle;
- acceleration of blocking for more controlled applications;
- exhaust handle allowing the air to flow away from the operator;
- supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chucks for longer use;
- excellent for drilling and screwing in tight spaces;
Technical specifications of Reversible Angle Drill Chicago Pneumatic CP879C:
Air inlet thread 1/4 "
Average air consumption 2 1/2 l/s
Chuck capacity 10 mm / 3/8"
Sleeve / Shaft Size 3/8-24"
Size H 80mm / 3.2"
European directives 2006/42/EC (17/05/2006)
European sound standard ISO 15744
European standards EN ISO 11148-3:2012
Free speed: 2000 rpm
Free air consumption speed: 10 l/s
Size min. hose 10 mm / 3/8"
Net weight 1.2 kg
Power 260 W / 0.3 HP
Side to Center 49mm / 1.9"
Sound power 91.6 db(A)
Sound pressure 80.6 db(A)
Locking torque 4.4 Nm
Vibration <2.5 m/s²
Vibration ISO ISO-28927-5
Quantity: 1 pc