Liqui Moly Ceramic Rust Solvent, 300ml quickly loosens screws and nuts. Due to the thermal shock of frost that occurs when applying the spray, it dissolves the rust on the surface so that it allows the product to act in the narrowest places. The microceramic particles contained in the product, lowering the friction coefficient, improve the lubrication, helping to loosen the removable assemblies. In addition, the product prevents the accumulation of corrosion and does not attack plastic, paint or metal.
- dissolves rust;
- penetrates quickly;
- protects against corrosion;
- does not attack plastic, paint or metal;
- water movement;
- reduced friction due to microceramic technology.
- the special characteristics of the rust solvent with thermal shock shock give it a large area of use: different corroded or rusty parts such as screws, bolts, pins and other moving parts, in a wide range of applications: in workshops, motor vehicles, household appliances, hobbies;
Instructions for use:
- spray a generous amount of Liqui Moly Ceramic Rust Solvent, 300ml on screws / nuts to loosen them, then let it act for a short time (proportional to the degree of corrosion deposited, as is usual for all solvents rust), before manually removing the rust;
- in extreme cases, we recommend repeating this process.
Content: 300 ml (spray spray)