BMW Aquapel Hydrophobic Windshield Treatment
- Product SKU: 83199415467OE
The BMW Aquapel Hydrophobic Windshield Treatment was developed by PPG Industries USA, the market leader in glass technology. Using technology developed for the aviation industry, the BMW Aquapel Hydrophobic Windshield Treatment forms a chemical bond with the glass, which increases the water's ability to repel water, so water flows easily from the windows. BMW Aquapel Hydrophobic Windshield Treatment is applied in just a few minutes on clean and dry windshields or on any kind of glass exterior surface, it lasts up to 6 times longer than conventional treatments.
Moreover, the BMW Aquapel Hydrophobic Windshield Treatment remains just as effective after many months of application, under normal conditions of use, including torrential rain or snow, regular washing, window cleaning and road salt.
Instructions for use:
- clean the windshield using a quality window cleaner (Smartwax SmartGlass, Sonax Xtreme Glass Clear NanoPro or Sonax Clear Glass). Also, use a quality microfiber such as Pro Detailing Microfiber General Purpose Cloth 40x40 cm to ensure that the application is done as well as possible.
- hold the applicator between your fingers with the sponge side down and pass over the windshield and the other windows using straight movements. Tighten the fins until you hear a crack, at which point the liquid enters the applicator, ready for immediate use. Do not touch painted parts with the Aquapel applicator. If you accidentally touch any part of the machine other than the windows with the Aquapel applicator, wipe it off immediately with a piece of dry paper.
- dry the windows treated with Pro Detailing Microfiber General Purpose Cloth, 40x40 cm immediately after applying Aquapel. Throw the applicator in the trash. If the glass is not wiped immediately after application, there is a danger that the solution will dry prematurely and this may require additional polishing.
- one applicator is sufficient for a single application (2 side windows or 1 windshield);
- do not allow Aquapel Hydrophobic Treatment Windows to dry naturally on the windows;
- when applied on large surfaces, work on small pieces, to prevent premature drying;
- do not apply the product in negative temperatures or in the sun;
- cleaning the windows using ordinary cleaning products does not affect the durability;
Content: 1 pc