Synthetic Grease Mobil Mobilith SHC 460, 16kg
- Product SKU: IMOB SHC 460 16KG
Synthetic Grease Mobil Mobilith SHC 460, 16kg are high performance products designed for a wide variety of applications at extreme temperatures. They combine the unique characteristics of synthetic base fluids with those of a high quality lithium complex thickener. The wax-free nature of synthetic fluids and the low traction coefficient (compared to mineral oils), ensure excellent pumpability at low temperatures and a very low starting and operating torque. These products offer the potential to save energy and can reduce operating temperatures in the loading area of spherical roller and ball bearings. The lithium complex thickener contributes to excellent adhesion, structural stability and water resistance. The greases have a high level of chemical stability and are formulated with special combinations of additives to provide excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion and provide high and low temperature operating viscosity. Mobilith SHC series greases are available in seven grades, ranging in base oil viscosity from ISO VG 100 to 1500 and in NLGI grade from 2 to 00.
The Mobil SHC oil and grease brand is recognized and appreciated throughout the world for its innovation and outstanding performance. The Mobilith SHC Series symbolizes ExxonMobil's continued commitment to using advanced technology to deliver outstanding products. A key factor in the development of the Mobilith SHC series has been the close contacts between our scientists and application specialists with key original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to ensure that our product offerings will provide exceptional performance in the ever-evolving industrial equipment design.
Benefits of Synthetic Grease Mobil Mobilith SHC 460, 16kg:
- outstanding performance at high and low temperatures;
- wide ranges of application temperature, with excellent protection at high temperatures and low torque, easy starting at low temperatures;
- excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion;
- reduction of downtimes and maintenance costs due to reduced wear, rust and corrosion;
- excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance;
- extended life with longer intervals between relubrication and improved bearing life;
- low traction coefficient;
- potential for improving mechanical life and reducing energy consumption;
- includes both high and low viscosity grades;
- options for a remarkable protection of bearings at reduced speed, heavily loaded and options for good performance at low temperatures;
- remarkable structural stability in the presence of water;
- maintains the excellent performance of the grease in hostile aqueous environments;
- low volatility;
- helps to resist viscosity increase at high temperatures to maximize relubrication intervals and bearing life;
Synthetic Grease Mobil Mobilith SHC 460, 16kg is an NLGI 1.5 grade grease with ISO VG 460 synthetic base fluid and is an extreme pressure grease recommended for difficult industrial and marine applications. It offers outstanding bearing protection at high loads, at low to moderate speeds and in applications where water resistance is a critical factor. Mobilith SHC 460 has demonstrated outstanding performance in steel mills, paper mills and marine applications. The recommended operating temperature range is from -30ºC to 150ºC.
Quantity: 16 kg